Saturday, November 21, 2009

HISE home page

Apache HISE has recenlty kickstarted and has a home page here: http://incubator.apache.org/hise/index.html.
Apache HISE is Human Interactions Service Engine. It's an open source implementation of WS HumanTask specification. HISE proposal can be found here proposal.
A voting took place on Apache ODE developer's list and resulted in voting for Apache HISE. You can find vote results here: markmail. Apache HISE is looking for people interested in leveraging this project.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to say that your post is wonderful. We can learn many things from it. I must share this one with my good friends. Now it's time to avail water bottle for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to read this one. I hope in future you share ore good updates for us. Keep it up good work. Now it's time to avail snow white soap for more information.

    ReplyDelete