Tuesday, December 8, 2009

ODEO new release

Recently, I released a new version 1.1.34 of ODEO (it's ODE tuned for Oracle and ServiceMix).
You can check details (and downloads) here: http://top.touk.pl/confluence/display/top/ODEO.
This version contains yet another set of fixes, which drive your BPEL engine more robust and useful for production use.
Recent improvements include: faster redeployment for high-load installations, priorities for jobs and digests for compiled processes (which enable substitution of xpaths in processes and have old instances continued in new version).
There are also some bug fixes and user experience improvements, so you are welcome to check it out!

15 comments:

  1. Great post, thanks for sharing information. I have also blogged my experience as Java debugging tutorial and tips in Eclipse , let me know how do you find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we are going to talk about murals, it is a harsh reality that there are people who do not appreciate artworks like this. I feel bad, but there is less that I can do; I want them to realize that murals are beautiful and worth appreciating. But I simply don't know where to start. assignment helper uk Sometimes, I think of writing as my way to influence people to appraiser things that should be appreciated. I don't know if that is going to be effective, but I want to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice article. Its very informative and useful article. I like your writing technique. You giving a good thoughts and suggestion to each for everyone reader ideas in this article. Now it's time to get interior demolition for more information

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very good updates. This new version is very good and helpful for us. I must share this one with my good friends. Now it's time to avail Shutter Services in London for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. السقالات الأنبوبية في شركات السقالات المعدنية في مصر هي نوع شائع من السقالات المستخدمة في البناء والتشييد. وتتميز هذه السقالات بعدة مميزات، من بينها:

    1. قوة واستقرار: تعتبر السقالات الأنبوبية قوية ومتينة، وتوفر استقرارًا ممتازًا للعمال والمعدات.

    ReplyDelete
  6. بالنسبة لخطورة الدوالي، يجب الاهتمام بالعوامل التالية التي قد تشير إلى وجود مشاكل خطيرة: التورم والألم الشديد: إذا كان هناك تورم كبير وألم حاد في الساقين، فقد يشير ذلك إلى وجود مشكلة خطيرة مثل تجلط الدم في الأوعية الدموية العميقة (التصلب العميق)، وهو يحتاج إلى رعاية طبية فورية و علاج الشعيرات الدموية بسرعة .

    ReplyDelete